Chinwe Obu-Obinwa, MS, ARNP
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Chinwe Obu-Obinwa is an advanced registered nurse practitioner. She earned both her Master of Science in nursing and her Bachelor of Science in nursing from University of South Florida. A thought leader in infection prevention, Chinwe offers her expertise in urology, reproductive medicine, surgical care and patient education to the men and women who visit Urology Associates of East Pasco.
Prior to earning her masters, Chinwe enjoyed a flourishing 21-year career as a registered nurse, serving Lakeland, Tampa and surrounding communities. It was during this time that she earned the prestigious ACE (Above Clinical Excellence) Award for her unparalleled continuum of care that she continues to offer today.
- Certified, Critical Care Nurse
- Certified, Trauma Nurse
- Certified, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Member, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member, Polk County Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Member, American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Member, Nurse Quality Committee at Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Master of Science, University of South Florida, Tampa, Fl.
- Bachelor of Science, University of South Florida, Tampa, Fl.
- Associate of Science, Hillsborough Community College, Plant City, Fl.
Awards & Honors
- The ACE Award, Lakeland Regional Medical Center (2009)
Urology Associates of East Pasco
6748 Gall Boulevard
Zephyrhills, FL 33542